Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think it may also have to do with the heavy-duty modular clutch. That's what they mean when they talk about "drivability." If it's heavy-duty enough to have the holding power, it's going to want more throttle. Don't worry about it. If it does it again, stop, put it in neutral, push in the clutch, and put it in gear again and back out. It's not perfect when you're babying it.

-Sam

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Hmm, I get a bit of noise that is transmitted through the gearshift will driving at moderate speeds, mostly in third gear. Kind of annoying, I will be visiting the dealer soon to have it looked at.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
I have that issue too....man can u say tight like a virgin!!

Also that darn accelerator pedal is soooo soft yet still requires more pressure on it than normal cars. I find myself chattering a lot...esp backing into the garage. Just gotta get used to it though.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
cali said:
I find myself chattering a lot...esp backing into the garage.
Off topic but, be careful with the carbon minoxide gases in your garage due to backing it in. You'd be surprised how little CM it takes to do some damage. If seeing the front of your SRT-4 when you open the garage door is worth it to you, just ignore me. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
hmmm, im feeling tired. i guess ill just take a short nap in my car. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing