Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I didn't see anything on that page when I pulled it up that said it was a joke.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
2,155 Posts
Yeah if they really wanted to use this for leads they would leave it open and then just read the posts for locations of illegal activity. Then go make an arrest. I don't really think it is illegal to make up fictional races and post them online. People post them on here every day.

·
Registered
926 Posts
looks like a joke to me... normally when a domain is seized the WHOIS points to the new owner, in this case fbi.gov.... Well it still points to drag VA.

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
I got Shannon good this morning, on the way home I called and woke her up at like 800 and was like "hun I need you to come pick me up at the offramp." She said "What Off Ramp?" in a real tired 1/2 awake voice. I said "Battlefield exit, It's wet out and I put the car into the wall" She said "okay" and hung up. John said She wigged out!!! Ohhh man so priceless...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
XXxx_Totmacher_xxXX said:
I got Shannon good this morning, on the way home I called and woke her up at like 800 and was like "hun I need you to come pick me up at the offramp." She said "What Off Ramp?" in a real tired 1/2 awake voice. I said "Battlefield exit, It's wet out and I put the car into the wall" She said "okay" and hung up. John said She wigged out!!! Ohhh man so priceless...
don't be jenksing yourself like that... bad shit happens.... look @ me :crying: but besides that... holy cow... i don't think that it's a april fools joke @ all. that looks pretty serious and offical to me. are we next? crazy shit man :eeeek:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
gotbst05 said:
are we next?
I don't think that will happen B/C I do not believe the site is based in VA. and why would they have reason to shut us down? that would be like shutting down other vehicle specific forums just my 2 cents

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlackSRT4GUY said:
or.......how bout you just got fucking owned......its april fools day smart guy.
oh noez i got owned.

seriously.. whats with all the hatred?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
There's no illegal activity on dragVA. Besides, is it coincidence that the site couldn't accessed at 1201am this morning? C'mon now...Sung's just being dumb about the whole cop thing now. He wouldn't get in trouble for that site, there's nothing on there that's "illegal". Talking about street racing isn't illegal last time I checked...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts