Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working with companies that have dealt with American Racing for years, and I absoluteyl know you guys aren't going anywhere.

As a current vendor of your wheels, Let me say thanks for the great product and good support.

I think I speak for everybody here though, that we'd love a set of lightweight, drag wheels for our cars that would fit w/o spacers. What are the chances guys?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Glacius said:
Been working with companies that have dealt with American Racing for years, and I absoluteyl know you guys aren't going anywhere.

As a current vendor of your wheels, Let me say thanks for the great product and good support.

I think I speak for everybody here though, that we'd love a set of lightweight, drag wheels for our cars that would fit w/o spacers. What are the chances guys?

Agreed maybe a 15X10 that we could run. What ya think that would need like a 28 offset?

Heck trying to find a nice 10" wide rim that can use gonna get the wheels on first then make the fenders fit around them here.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Could not agree more a nice light dram rim would be great!

Even a 15x8 would be nice as that is hard to come by (if at all) in an offset that works for us.

Mike

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, my only fear is with them being such a LARGE corperation, trying to fit in a wheel just for us little guys is probably going to be difficult for them. I'm just hopin and praying ;)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Glacius said:
yea, my only fear is with them being such a LARGE corperation, trying to fit in a wheel just for us little guys is probably going to be difficult for them. I'm just hopin and praying ;)
Not true, keep in mind I am SURE a 15x8 rim would fit other applications so it is not like it would be just for us.
All of the first gen Neon guys could use them as well heck even as a normal daily rim I know of a few guys that would love it!

Mike

·
Registered
477 Posts
15x9 would be perfect....I have 17x8 with 245 555r on stock suspension and they fit perfect...imagine coilovers and a wheel specifically for us.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try and call see if I can get some movement lol, don't see anything on here whatsoever by them

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
wow they must really want our business:WTF:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Why bother paying for Vender status if they are not going to use it?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Glacius said:
true.....but isnt this forum 30000+ members strong?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
phucough said:
Glacius said:
true.....but isnt this forum 30000+ members strong?
40000++

·
Registered
477 Posts
why this people still vendors in this forum? They don't even answer any request or anything...the market is huge for a 15x9 wheel that would fit the srt, so demand is already taking care for.....get to work lazy punks!

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Glacius said:
Then I guess I will have to get to work on that. I have been looking around for a few weeks for a 15x9 or a 15x8.5 and then getting skinnies for the rear that fit. Well I found someone that is willing to take the job on only problem is the cost, I need to sell 10 sets or more to get a good deal on them (still expensive) but it looks like there is more then enough intrest to get them done so I will be looking into it a little more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts