Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any other strip besides Bitburg?

One that is still open so I can test out my car now. I finally got the AF ratios right at 13.5:1 up to redline and my new FMM. I wana see what I run with traction and a properly tuned motor.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Joe and I found a great place to street race safely on the weekends. Other than the rollerbladers (which was the reason we didn't), this industrial park was perfect.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to buy a Gtech if it is not sold yet off the .org boards. So after I get it we can all meet and do runs for tuning etc. if we can find a nice abandoned place.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
99R/T-SRT said:
I am going to buy a Gtech if it is not sold yet off the .org boards. So after I get it we can all meet and do runs for tuning etc. if we can find a nice abandoned place.
Yeah, once you get it let us know how it works for you....I may get one myself.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, just got a PM from the guy who has it. He is going to box it up tonight and send it out tomorrow. Should be here in 7 days or so.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
70 plus priority shipping. Its slightly used but not much at all.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
65 eruo = 80 dollars. Plus I like this guy (who I bought my head from) because he is honest and very easy to deal with.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Manni-T said:
they are on german ebay for 65Euro! Hey "lamball",when do you get your doors??
Well, they emailed me today and said they are in a time crunch to be ready by 1 NOV for SEMA Las Vegas so they are trying to go with someone a little more local to the Stuttgart area I guess. I told them that is fine, it's a business after all and they have to beat the other companies to the market with a precision, made-for-SRT-4 product and no hard feelings, but if that other car doesn't come through this week, I am looking at doing it NEXT week.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just read all the documentation on the original Gtech.

It can do a lot.

Skidpad Gs, 1/4 ET + MPH, 0-60MPH, HP (taking into acount drag, rolling resistance, etc.), 60-0MPH, etc etc.

Will be nice for tuning tire pressure for autoX too.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I was concerned with accuracy (since that's what pays my bills) and I was really suprised. It will likely be a mod I get in the future.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yay, now im only paying 40 shipped. Hes testing it for functionality tonight since he hasnt used it in years, if all is good it gets shipped tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.