Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, I am a bit of a noob when it comes to wheels. I read through the FAQ guide on aftermarket wheels, I think I have all the questions answered except for 1. How do I know if I will have caliper issues with these wheels?

http://www.dragwheels.com/product.asp?ID=23

DRAG DR-11
DR-11
Sizes: 17x7, 18x7
Bolt Pattern: 4x(100/114.3), 5x(100/114.3)
Finishes: Silver, Gun Metal, Gloss Black

Any help would be greatly appreciated; any suggestions on what I would need to do to make these wheels fits would be awesome! I think I can use my stock tires until I can afford a good set of new ones if I read correctly.

·
Administrator
39,215 Posts
you need to know the offset for the wheel, and I don't see it listed on that page. I'd say, just looking at the wheels, if they are a 43-35mm offset they should fit fine.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stowaway said:
you need to know the offset for the wheel, and I don't see it listed on that page. I'd say, just looking at the wheels, if they are a 43-35mm offset they should fit fine.
thanks man, did a little more reasearch and it looks like they come in:

Offset/Patterm -

4x100+40mm
4x114.3+40mm
5x100+40mm
5x114.3+40mm

Any idea which would be best for the srt4?

thanks again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
the only size there listed is the 5X100 +40mm that will fit. see if they offer hub centric rings to go with the wheels. if not find out the hub centric bore on the wheels then go to discounttire.com and order a set to fit.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
18's fit...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Those are 17' I asked him in that thread. He replied "17' because the 18' were sold out"

Plus he shaved his calipers so his car isn't a good one to go by.

I would get 18's but then I would have to buy tires too. With the 17' I can get by with my stockers for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts