Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
deffinatley a great product from allied composites. i recieved some of the stuff today and am waiting for the rest but what i got is amazing and gearge is good to deal with now he has been keeping in contact and everything went great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
WHAT? I ordered a set of carbon fiber a pillars with triple pod from george in January. I sent a money order for full payment. George received my payment and answered my emails.....at first. Now he won't answer anything, and I still have nothing. GEORGE.. what do you have to say?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well, I never dealt with A.C. but I do know this much, there is nothing like GOOD COMMUNICATION with your customers, people's trust goes down the drain when you fail to communicate.
Regardless what comes up; suppliers running late, issues in your private life, going abroad....none of this really concerns your customers, the bottom line is; let people know what's up with their stuff, they paid you and are trusting you to deliver on promises you made.
My motto:
My most important asset is my customer!!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
sweet man did you get the new address to send it too i am moving if not that is cool they will just forward it to me. but if you get a chance it is a regular stateside address now so could save you a few bucks on shipping

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
George you little (insert blank) Where is my wing? Why haven't you gotten back to any of us on srt4oa?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
HEY, just tried the website for GRINS, and said it expired on Dec 16 and renewal is pending! OH NO!:tongue::stab: BSBOB :cow:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts