Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got ripped and my carbon fiber pillars were cracked and bubbled and weaves distorted.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
nomotivgirl said:
i got ripped and my carbon fiber pillars were cracked and bubbled and weaves distorted.
This is the same problem I'm having to deal with on my CF shrouds...
The unfortunate thing about it is, you would have to wait even longer to see if George will fix/redo them (even if it's possible).

I'm going to try to fix my own CF shrouds. To do this you will have to sand down the clear resin until you get a nice smooth surface. To do this start with a 320 grit wed/dry sandpaper. Make sure not to take all of the clear resin off, cause you don't want to be sanding the CF down. Then once most of the cracks/bumps/wavy surfaces are smoothed out, use a 400 grit wet/dry, then a 600 grit, then an 800 grit, then a 1000 grit, then a 2000 grit. do this while running a stream of water on the CF/Sandpaper.

Once you have it sanded down and smoothed out so that no scratches are visible, you can rinse it off and dry it. When its completely dry, you will have to re-seal it with a new coat of clear resin, or if you have enough resin left on the CF, you might be able to polish it up.

I know you shouldn't have to fix the work your self, but it's either that or waiting even longer to get your CF fixed/redone by George. I hope your stuff gets fixed, good luck! I know how you feel.

·
Registered
96 Posts
So you ordered stuff from George, your business partner, and got bad products. Damn, if he won't even send his partner good stuff, theres no hope for anyone else.

·
Registered
331 Posts
racer12306 said:
So you ordered stuff from George, your business partner, and got bad products. Damn, if he won't even send his partner good stuff, theres no hope for anyone else.
actually, if matt hadn't erased my message, you would see what i responded to fyx....

he was supposed to get them rough trimmed because he still had to mod them to make them fit, and it was always expected that he clearcoat them, so of course they were shipped just with the epoxy on, and unsanded....

·
Registered
328 Posts
starting to wonder if matt is deleting posts in his area to make himself look better....

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
i am doing buisness with him right now on alot of stuff that is supposed to ship the beginning of the week so far he has been great to deal with and i expect good things but i will post pics in here when i get my stuff

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
i will be honest with them so far everything has been great he is good about communications on the progress much better than anyother carbon fiber company i have delt with and as you can tell i have delt with a few

·
Banned
2,544 Posts
whats the website?

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
AlliedComposites said:
perfect, glad you're from here... you can tell everyone what you think about the parts once you get them, and everyone can see for themselves at that point! I can't think of a better way to prove to everyone my shit is up to par...
ohh.. so your back you are pos i sent you 5 emails and pms and posts that shit is f'ed up and you never f'n got back to me me passenger pillar has a nice f'n crack in it theres air bubbles all over the damn things i want my money back

i dont think you know how to use a spray guy and clear shit right do you even inspect your shit before you send it out by the looks of my stuff i see you dont give shit and are just trying to make a quick buck

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've dealt with George (AlliedComposites) before and have nothing but good things to say about him, and his business.:thumbsup:

Did he have a roguh patch? Sure he did. But he's getting his $hit back together now and he is making products that are in demand from our community.

As far as your comments go, In my opinion, as a Moderator for a forum, you should be setting an example, and saying things like that in the way you said them, screams unprofessional.:flame:

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EclecticBlue said:
I've dealt with George (AlliedComposites) before and have nothing but good things to say about him, and his business.:thumbsup:

Did he have a roguh patch? Sure he did. But he's getting his $hit back together now and he is making products that are in demand from our community.

As far as your comments go, In my opinion, as a Moderator for a forum, you should be setting an example, and saying things like that in the way you said them, screams unprofessional.:flame:
i dont car about you thinking this is unprofessional you should check your friend hes the one being unprofessional ripping people off and doing shitty work and not answering people i waited almost a year for these things and i hate when peopple try to screw me over for my hard earned money so just because you got your shi!t stay out of my business

·
Registered
129 Posts
nomotivgirl said:
dont car about you thinking this is unprofessional you should check your friend hes the one being unprofessional ripping people off and doing shitty work and not answering people i waited almost a year for these things and i hate when peopple try to screw me over for my hard earned money so just because you got your shi!t stay out of my business

George/Allied Composites is not a friend of mine.

He is/was a vendor. I purchased goods from him in exchange for money. I had a good experience, and thought I should post it here.

I will attempt to contact him on behalf of Inferno and see if I can get a response from him in regards to his order.

The work I received from him was flawless and timely, and last I checked, this was a public forum, and in reference to feedback with Allied Composites, I had a positive experience.

Just because you had a negative one, does not mean you need to come on swearing, yelling and insulting people to try and get what you want. Try acting with some maturity and maybe you'd get a better response.:ben:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
george got ahold of me and was very straight forward about everything. he is a good guy to deal with when you get ahold of him. he said my stuff will ship by the end of the month wich is good for me and i will update you guys when i get everything.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey George this is Zach Moore..... I ordered and sent a M.O. for a set of carbon fiber a pillars w/triple pod in January...... any word.... please....:crying:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
infernosrt59 said:
i will be honest with them so far everything has been great he is good about communications on the progress much better than anyother carbon fiber company i have delt with and as you can tell i have delt with a few

Not for nothing... that car just looks like ass.. sorry dude dont mean to disrespect.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EclecticBlue said:
nomotivgirl said:
dont car about you thinking this is unprofessional you should check your friend hes the one being unprofessional ripping people off and doing shitty work and not answering people i waited almost a year for these things and i hate when peopple try to screw me over for my hard earned money so just because you got your shi!t stay out of my business

George/Allied Composites is not a friend of mine.

He is/was a vendor. I purchased goods from him in exchange for money. I had a good experience, and thought I should post it here.

I will attempt to contact him on behalf of Inferno and see if I can get a response from him in regards to his order.

The work I received from him was flawless and timely, and last I checked, this was a public forum, and in reference to feedback with Allied Composites, I had a positive experience.

Just because you had a negative one, does not mean you need to come on swearing, yelling and insulting people to try and get what you want. Try acting with some maturity and maybe you'd get a better response.:ben:
the worked i recieved was a p.o.s you live in canada you probably waited a day i emailed him several times no response hes screwing me out of my hard earned money so basically your saying its okay to steel from people. so your
on here saying its okay for you cause you got your stuff but its not okay cause im pissed he ripped me off. and im not the only one

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
looks like he has his shit together now i got a traking number for my shipment it is on the way. we have been in contact consitantly so i will let you know once i recieve the product how good it is

1 - 20 of 32 Posts