Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SRT-4 Guru (Tech Team)
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Domestic vs. Imports race 'Under the Lights' at Milan Tomorrow evening at Milan Dragway ???

Link to Milan website

I was thinking of going and bringing something fast. 8^)

-Doc

·
SRT-4 Guru (Tech Team)
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spray is ghey.

Let the boost roost !!!

·
SRT-4 Guru (Tech Team)
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SRT-4 ELW results here .

What happened to that race, Reiko ? hehe j/k

It was good to meet/see all of you guys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
IT was nice to meet all of you guys there last night . Was it just me or was the track shitty I couldn't get traction for crap even with drag radials,but I made it to the third round of elimination not bad for my first under the lights and 44 degrees out side well better luck next year . Hey Reiko good luck with your car it didn't sound to good at the end .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was there , only got to make one pass @ 10:00 pm after waiting in the lanes for 45min, raced a EVO 8, his 14.1 @ 97 to my 14.4 @ 94 (missed 4th gear :( ). Maybe next week at the Mopar show I'll do a little better.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I stalled twice at the line on my first run. Then I ran a 13.6 @ 102.9 on the second. Seemingly 5 hours later, it just got too cold and I got over zealous with the gas. No good traction in first or most of second, so 13.8 and 13.9's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.