Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
stevesrt4 said:
hey will, what was donnie's a/f when toni checked it. just wandering.
GREAT POINT. Cause I'm gonna "guess" he didn't.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
SilverSerfer said:
awe booo!!! TURN IT UP TURN IT UP!! how's the kit goin and what fuel mods u need? return fuel line etc....??
Gotta start with the hardware. . . SAFC and injectors. . .

fuel pump is already in there with S1. . . hence why i'm thinkin i can get away with 12 psi for now. . . *sigh* but not gonna risk a bitch slap from Toni for my impatience

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
man, he should have checked the a/f thats not cool.

·
Registered
78 Posts
toni said...the fuel system will be fine but with the weather as cold as it is down here the pcm will be dumping added fuel to maintain desired a/f ratios so by attemping to push more fuel with that stock setup would only exceed the recommended duty cycle of the stage1 injectors. plus you guys know im not trying to pay for a new motor so i wont send you out there halfassed or unprepared. you know what to add to the kit next and in what order as well. if you follow those steps power will easily follow.

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
hahahaha bitch slap...Well "patience Daniel san" Keep us updated i wanna see how this set up worksout. upgraded injectors too no? 750cc?? why not emanage??

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
still debating on the size of the injectors. As far as why not emanage, cause unlike the d*ck swingin, balls to the walls, I'm faster than all mentality that has raped this forum. I have a different set of goals. Biggest goal of all DRIVABILITY. I only want 350 hp on pump. I want it ALL the time. Hot/cold, wet/dry, pumpgas/racegas. Don't want any of those things to matter. I see no need to be able to do a rolling 4th gear burnout. I just wanna be able to run with most anything on the street. This may not be the thread to watch if you're looking for BIG HP #'s, not gonna happen buddy, I want my shizzy to last.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
hey will i was trying to get ahold of toni yesterday, when you talk to him please ask him to check his email. All i want is an update. When's my car gonna get started, had he heard from crane about the cams? Ralph said the head would be done no later jan. 7th. Also i may have a buyer for the tec, so tell I will call him again. Sorry donnie, didnt mean to change channels on you. back to big turbo action.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ralph still has not told Toni which cams he prefers. No word from Crane on the cams, and Toni does not want to start on the car untill we get the cams, or push your land whale around every day without reason.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
ouch, land whale. that one hurt. *bends down hold's nuts*

Anyway just talk to toni, we are gonna go with number 14's with cam gears, do to we only have safcii to tune. and he said he's gonna order them so we just got to wait on those. ok now back to donnie's thread........sorry for the channel change donnie.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey Will, you guys gonna be open tomorrow? I have some money that i think Toni would like to have in his hands. And as far as my leak. Yeah, i don't have a lift, and trying with Jack Stands in the driveway didn't cut it. Time for you guys to check out what was left loose.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nevermind, I'll send a cashiers check for the money. As for the leak. I'm gonna REtighten one of the hoses that i can get to. It looks as though it may be the problem.

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
Wasn't lookin for big Hp numbers but just curious. Anywho... i'll be looking for atleast 300hp realiably as well. this might be interesting. thanks man.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts