Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, and I'll let you guys know how it goes. Parts should be in today or tomorrow. Droppin car off next week. And if everything goes well, a very merry Xmas. Hopefully Import-Palace can be put on the SRT4 map with some of their kits hittin the streets.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Ill be running the gt3255 kit here real soon. Shooting for 450whp. We will see!!! Congrats :hi:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blacksrt311 said:
Ill be running the gt3255 kit here real soon. Shooting for 450whp. We will see!!! Congrats :hi:
Holy crap. . . its you. Not like that means anything, but I've said it over and over to friends of mine, yes i have a pic of your car on my pc, that you have the SEXIEST car on the forum. Anyway, you have a time frame as to your purchase?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Droppin her off the 21st. This coming Tuesday.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Awesome! Good Luck! I am picking up some new wheels to help my traction problems for xmas :)

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
hope those wheels got slicks on them, to help that kinda power.....muhaha

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Speaking of. . . how is that coming?

·
Registered
78 Posts
eeerg, well, i screwed up the welding on the exhaust the first time around, but i fixed it this morning. the car is running, cranked right up. Toni has his work cut out tuning it though.

I probably wont be there tomarrow when you drop your car off, but i went and picked up your manifold and downpipe from UPS earlier this evening.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will said:
eeerg, well, i screwed up the welding on the exhaust the first time around, but i fixed it this morning. the car is running, cranked right up. Toni has his work cut out tuning it though.

I probably wont be there tomarrow when you drop your car off, but i went and picked up your manifold and downpipe from UPS earlier this evening.
If anybody's up to the task Toni can do it. Thanks for going outta your way man and pickin up the parts. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
hey will, this is steve, (yellow one waiting on cams) have i met you? sorry if i had. but im very bad with names or did you just start working there? ..... just wondering.

·
Registered
78 Posts
stevesrt4 said:
hey will, this is steve, (yellow one waiting on cams) have i met you? sorry if i had. but im very bad with names or did you just start working there? ..... just wondering.

No, we didnt meet, no worries. I have not worked here very long.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Kit is on. Looks good. Now to bring out some of the power. BRING ON THE FUEL MODS!

·
Registered
78 Posts
So what are your general impressions? I know its not all that and a bag of chips at low boost, you just need the fuel to back it up!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So far, its fun to play with. Knowing that she has so much more to give, and its like she's beggin to be let loose.

Side note, a buddy of mine gave me a mbc. Just handed it over. Its going to take a LOT of restraint not to put it on and have it set @ 12 psi. IF I do decide to do it. . . yes, i'll double check with Toni to make sure its ok.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welp, what toni says goes. :(

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Will said:
This is what Toni just told me:
hey will, what was donnie's a/f when toni checked it. just wandering.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts