Dodge SRT Forum banner

561 - 573 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Wow I didn't realize how old this thread was till I read till the bottom of the first page.. and then looked how many pages it was... YEAH I'm not reading all of that. But I did read alot of interesting opinions.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #566
Stock04SilverSrt said:
I require proof. Until then,...nope,...there's no god.
I guess "proof" is subjective in many cases, but it would be interesting if a lot of you guys who say there isn't could PROVE though a valid arguement that there isn't a God...and I'm saying a God PERIOD, not just the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god so many of you connotate with the word "God"...

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:
I guess "proof" is subjective in many cases, but it would be interesting if a lot of you guys who say there isn't could PROVE though a valid arguement that there isn't a God...and I'm saying a God PERIOD, not just the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god so many of you connotate with the word "God"...
Where's your proof. Oh wait,...there's that book,..uhh story,...uhh.....Bible, that's what it's called. Too bad the Bible wasn't written like the "Choose your own adventure" series from the 80's,..then I might be more inclined to enjoy it.

Parting seas,...walking on water,...blah blah blah. I guess you also believe that Back to the Future was real. Admit it,...you went out and bought a flux-capacitor to go back in time to meet Jesus.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
Stock04SilverSrt said:
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:
Where's your proof. Oh wait,...there's that book,..uhh story,...uhh.....Bible, that's what it's called. Too bad the Bible wasn't written like the "Choose your own adventure" series from the 80's,..then I might be more inclined to enjoy it.

Parting seas,...walking on water,...blah blah blah. I guess you also believe that Back to the Future was real. Admit it,...you went out and bought a flux-capacitor to go back in time to meet Jesus.
I'm guessing you didn't comprehend my post:stab:

Try re-reading it, comprehending it, then get back to me buddy...shouldn't have been THAT hard to understand...

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:

Try re-reading it, comprehending it, then get back to me buddy...shouldn't have been THAT hard to understand...
You asked me to prove that there ISN'T a god. Ok,..your story called the Bible was written by man. It's flawed right from the start because of that. It's a story.
You have no proof that HE exists.
I have yet to see any miracle bestowed upon someone, any person walk on water/part a sea/etc., or see a person descend from the heavens who answers by the name of God. Until something is PROVED to me,...it doesn't exist. That's called logical thought. I don't believe something just because some nut job tells me to.
I ask again,.....where is your proof. You claim to have some sort of it since you said "proof" is subjective. What do you have as proof? The belief in something is not proof.
Answer my question. Or is it really that difficult for YOU to comprehend?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #572
Stock04SilverSrt said:
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:

You asked me to prove that there ISN'T a god. Ok,..your story called the Bible was written by man. It's flawed right from the start because of that. It's a story.
I have yet to see any miracle bestowed upon someone, any person walk on water/part a sea/etc., or see a person descend from the heavens who answers by the name of God. Until something is PROVED to me,...it doesn't exist. That's called logical thought. I don't believe something just because some nut job tells me to.
I ask again,.....where is your proof. You claim to have some sort of it since you said "proof" is subjective. What do you have as proof? The belief in something is not proof.

Try again dumbass...you're making this harder than it has to be...:readclose

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:
hoevito said:
Stock04SilverSrt said:

Try again dumbass...you're making this harder than it has to be...:readclose
I give up. You're a fucking idiot. Typical religious fucking moron.

561 - 573 of 573 Posts