Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how much hp im putting down with a Mopar S1, AEM CAI, BFMIC and UBE? just an estimate would even be cool...thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
17 more?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
i say 250hp/270ftlb tq

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what type of mod should i do next? and for what i got for only $40 is that pretty good numbers?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Thats not bad for $40, if you saying thats how much you spent for all of those mods. As for your next mod, get a WGA and mapclamp. You will notice a big difference with those 2 mods. Run the WGA @ 17 PSI spike and 15 @ redline and you'll be around 265-270.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whats "HOM" by the way?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what does the mapclamp do? and what WGA do u suggest? and yea $40 for all the upgrades...not bad huh?

·
Registered
764 Posts
sorry for the hijack, but wanted to jump in with my mods,,, stage1, agp wga @ 15psi, mpx fmic, samco hoses, ed hardpipes, aem sri, mpx 3inch turbo back w/cat,

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have the Kinetic WGA and it is second to none. I have heard that it holds more boost to redline than the AGP WGA, and I have NO part throttle boost at all. I also know a few guys running a 22-23 psi spike on this same WGA. The best part is that its only around $60-$70 shipped. You can make your own mapclamp. Look in the how to's.

·
Registered
528 Posts
245-250 if you're lucky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts