Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Eh....those spoilers are actually teh boxy, but this one has some curves?! They used it on a blue SRT in Tuner Transformation and it looked ricey as hell. The more I look at this one, the less I like it. Its pretty much rice to me, but to each his. If you like it; that is okay. There are a few people that have that wing I think.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i think going with the SXT neon Spoiler and badging would look decent, in fact i would try to get a complete SXT kit and just be a sleeper. maybe get a hood with a scoop to keep the air flow to the motor, but in all i would like to see a srt-4 like this, would be funny to see the look on peoples faces when they get beat by a SXT neon.

·
Registered
381 Posts
yoo

4drviper, just gotta say man that avatar thing you got might be the tightest thing iv ever seen on herre. That shit real hot, just had to say that. Peace

·
Registered
603 Posts
I have the Wings West spoiler, and got it for 270 shipped brand new. Umm I have a pic around somewhere, Ill take some tonight and post it up. Also hit me with a pm and I will directly send it to you. Its on a black car if thats alright.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
rice, there actually are some people like that! matto is one of them. There is also a member up here like that with the SXT appearence too. Both of those guys have silver SRTs. If I ever did that I would really have to think for a long time. Regular neons look decent, but it kind of defeats the purpose of having an SRT if you do that. Plus the SRT-4 is waaaay hotter, and all those pieces are actually fuunctional.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.