Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Sorted Performance Transporter was stolen last night in the parking lot of a Hampton Inn Hotel at exit 15 off of I75 in Monroe about 25 miles from Lavonia, Michigan.

The Silver Dodge Dually, 48 foot white three axle trailer, two Dodge SRT-4 WCTCs, one Honda 4-wheeler, and all of our spares were all stolen.

The Dodge SRT-4s are Black and Silver. One car is primary black with silver and the other is primary silver with black.

The trailer has SCCA Pro stickers and SPEED World-Challenge stickers on it as well as the paddock space size needed and car numbers 4 and 92 on the back door.

If you see anything or can help in anyway, please contact Hal Brown at 540-449-1575.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Any one off or custom parts we should be keeping our eyes out for? I doubt much of it will hit the internet if they are not recovered soon.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
hopefully the midwest guys will keep their eyes out for this.
That's a pretty high-profile theft to make, should make it easy to spot.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
so who wants to buy one :)

ill sell em cheep

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
OH SNAP!

They gonna Un-pimp your autos and sell the parts!!

That really sucks man! HTF did they do it without someone noticing?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open....guys...calling dibs and stuff on this shit isn't funny. LOTS of people are affected by this. How about plate numbers on the truck? Keep us updated. i'll repost this in the CSC/WISRT forums.

·
Registered
15,908 Posts
FS: 2 track ready SRT4's and a trailor to tow them in. PM for details

jk

thats sucks bro, hopefully everything is found

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Holy shit man sorry to hear about the stole property, I hope you catch them god damn Stealers

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
First of all, no more jokes. These guys, along with anyone else trying to make it in racing have poured their heart and soul into this and I for one thank them for representing our cars.

These are the cars to look for, hopefully someone can provide images of the truck+trailer and even the 4-wheeler.

Wow this really ticks me I've always wanted to get involved in motorsports and to hear this just burns me up. Fucking theives.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts