Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on same platform as the magnum and 300.
4 door, 5 passenger sedan.
120 in wheelbase, front engine, rear wheel drive

SOHC 24 valve 3.5 liter v-6, 250hp, 250 lb-ft
or
push rod 16-valve 5.7 liter hemi V-8 340 hp, 390 lb-ft
4 or 5 speed automatic with manumatic shifting
4100 lbs in weight
0-60 5.3
0-100 13.4
1/4 13.9
top speed 130 (governed)
17-19 mpg

est price $26,000-$30,000

will wear chrysler badges
Coming to a dealer near you next year as an 06

Cant tell you how I know, they are watching. :ninja:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Chrysler Charger? That would be insane. So, how fast is the 400 horse SRT version? Hmmmm, Enough mass to keep the tribe safe, enough power to get the hell out of harms way!!! Say good bye to the 99 Blazer!!!!!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Chry Charger

:crying: man, if this is what it is going to look like, THYA CAN KEEP IT!! :flame: They came out with that really nice concept in 99-00. Now they have all this going around that they are going to build it.
And they come out with THIS!!!!! :deadcow:

I just hope that DCX just put these photos out just to through people off. If not, there is going to be a lot of pissed off people that really wanted to buy a new one, LIKE ME!!!

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slow5OH said:
WTLW n00bie.

-faast

Seems to be news to many people. Yes it has been discussed before but I have never seen actaul specs on the forum. Isnt there a civic forum somewhere you can troll on?

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
bodizapha13 said:
Based on same platform as the magnum and 300.
4 door, 5 passenger sedan.
120 in wheelbase, front engine, rear wheel drive

SOHC 24 valve 3.5 liter v-6, 250hp, 250 lb-ft
or
push rod 16-valve 5.7 liter hemi V-8 340 hp, 390 lb-ft
4 or 5 speed automatic with manumatic shifting
4100 lbs in weight
0-60 5.3
0-100 13.4
1/4 13.9
top speed 130 (governed)
17-19 mpg

est price $26,000-$30,000

will wear chrysler badges
Coming to a dealer near you next year as an 06

Cant tell you how I know, they are watching. :ninja:
No offense but I have to SERIOUSLY question you on this.
Ever other source I've read says the 6.1 liter is going to go into the thing and it sure as hell won't be a CHRYSLER. What sense does that make to have two cars that for all purposes are exactly the same (same engine,RWD, 4 door) under the same badge? What good would the 300C be exactly?

Sorry but I gotta....run it up the pole... :bs2:
At least to some of that.

And if you are right about the weight...I'm highly disappointed. The new GTO will stomp all over this thing if that's true.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
bodizapha13 said:
Seems to be news to many people. Yes it has been discussed before but I have never seen actaul specs on the forum. Isnt there a civic forum somewhere you can troll on?
Well Hemidakota has been talking about this for months. Maybe if you were a bit more observant........

It just gets rather tiresome after the tenth thread where someone thinks they're clever and posting up new info. I mean hell I've seen this same stuff posted on the Subaru boards before you posted it here.

-faast

·
Registered
193 Posts
B.S. on the chrysler thing, I work at a dodge dealer and not that I know every damn thing but we have been told its going to be a dodge (no shit) and its going over 400 hp. Take it for what it is worth.

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Read the above mag. New Car and Driver. What I put on the top of this thread is what they wrote so tell your dealer to stick it in his ass. Is it 100% true? I will go with what they say till proven other wise. Try to spread a little info and all you ass hats want to do is flame. B.S. flag all you want.

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Slow5OH said:
Well Hemidakota has been talking about this for months. Maybe if you were a bit more observant........

It just gets rather tiresome after the tenth thread where someone thinks they're clever and posting up new info. I mean hell I've seen this same stuff posted on the Subaru boards before you posted it here.

-faast

read a lil bit more carefully. I said it has been discussed before. I have talked about it with hemi. No acctual specs were ever mentioned. Hush lil troll. Go back to yugo.com.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
I also think I would stick with the older model charger. My neighbor has 4 chargers fully rebuit with one of them being an R/T which he has had from day 1. Now those lay some muscle to the floor!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts