Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Wow, EVERY color looks sweet from the side view pictures on the Build your SRT-4 section of Dodge's web site :D . You'll get the biggest picture if you complete the whole Build it process. The wing kinda gives it the Supra look, very nice if you ask me :lol: .

·
Registered
313 Posts
For those who are collecting as much as they can on the SRT-4, you can select Get Brochure option at the end of the build process. I already filled out the form and am waiting for the actual SRT-4 brochure. I've got a few from work on the Dodge Car Lineup that includes like 2 or so pages on the srt-4..

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Whats the point of having a build it option if you can't actually order the car?
Aren't most dealers getting whatever Dodge gives them?

-Faast

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yes. All delaers that are getting SRT-4's will have no choice of color for the first production year. They did the same with the release of the PT Cruisers. No custom ordering available at this time. :(

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
black

All i know if my local dealers dont have my black srt4 looks like i will go cross country get my friends and have a ROAD TRIP

·
Registered
17 Posts
nighcore said:
Yes. All delaers that are getting SRT-4's will have no choice of color for the first production year. They did the same with the release of the PT Cruisers. No custom ordering available at this time. :(
I don't plan on picking up my Dodge SRT-4 until late this year or very early next year. Will the SRT-4 be in it's 2nd production year by then? I hope to get my choice of color when I go to get mine. Actually I just hope they still have them in stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Jome20
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing