Dodge SRT Forum banner

Should we spice up the theme with more graphics

• Yeah , I want the forum to look pretty

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Hell No , I am 56k Humper Leave it as it is

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Use an alternative theme!

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I love this theme just leave it as it is!

Votes: 29 34.1%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do we need a more graphical theme for guests?

The question is simple.. do you want the site to look rugged as it is right now .. or spice up the theme a tad bit more so that guest visiting our site can view a more eye candy website?

here is a "spiced up theme" http://www.fastattack.org/forums/index.php

and of course this theme has been modded a lot to fit more of our standards.. thanks to the guys over the devwebsite and vpskins peeps.

I want to make the point that this theme will NOT BE going away. It will be a optional theme once you sign up ( you can set your prefs to the theme you want)

·
Registered
362 Posts
FastAttack said:
yeah look at www.srtoc.com that is a little bit more graphical
I like the link site better, but I think some of the appeal is because its blue. I like both layouts, but lean towards the linked site more.

Maybe put a few different layouts, and then poll? What do you think?

...or maybe have a choice in the set up section, a basic sit for the people who like it plain (or are on a slow connection) and a more hefty site for the graphic lovers (and broadband users).

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yup, Blue... I like it! Maybe some more SRT graphics; such as the forum bullets could be the srt-4 logo (shrunk down) and the 'special' members could have a small stage 1,2,3 graphic to show contribution?

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Lets get some serious eye candy going!

I think apple.com has some good eye candy. I would rather see things like brushed aluminum or transperant color bars instead of one solid blue or maroon. I have a feeling thats not too practical is it?

:D

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do want to make sure that you guys understand this theme is not going away the one we are using right now.. you will have a option between themes.. I am only refering on how the website and forums would look to guests.. :) I forgot to make that point as well.

·
Registered
362 Posts
FastAttack said:
I do want to make sure that you guys understand this theme is not going away the one we are using right now.. you will have a option between themes.. I am only refering on how the website and forums would look to guests.. :) I forgot to make that point as well.
Ok, I'm a little thick at the moment (once again) but I don't understand what you mean...

oh and in case you want some gel help...

Gem button
Mark's Classy glass buttons (he is awsome)
Glass buttons (Mark once again)
Hanson Glass

Let me know if you want more... I'm sure I can find dozens;)

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
we need a NWS theme.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.