Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what everyone thinks, Does anyone think that we have alot to worry aboutwith ours cars or have they been built well enough where we wont have many problems or whatever ones we do are litte? Im just wonderin I've read through alot of threads and noticed complaints and gripes and problems but is it really the car or is it misuse or not installing things right or something else? My only mod so far has been the Mopar BOV and ive had that for close to a month and had no problems or complaints actully alot louder then I expected. If I had a problem with it wouldnt I have noticed it by now or noticed any type of problem by now ?? I read all the threads and get all worked up about stuff breaking or going wrong and my warranty getting voided for some reason . The cars my pride and joy first one i ever bought compleatly by myself and I dont want nothing happening to it, I dont race it or nothign and the BOV is prob the only mod im going to do to the powertrain, Im just curious if I should worry as much as I do ? Thanx for any input I get :grimrippe

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
you worry to much...lol
btw where u from?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
a coworker was asking me the same thing...here is the question to all your answers

mod your car u will have problems

keep it stock and there will be minimal problems....end of story

no need to psychoanalyze this situation its pretty simple...

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Tattoedsrt4 said:
lol I know I do, Fall River
sweet...i'm from Carver, there r quite a few people from that area on here...we'll help ya catch the mod bug :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exterior and ice mods are already ordered and on the way but I think thats the only modding ill do for a while lol but you never know when a bug may bite..... So i really dont have nothign to worry about with the BOV i mena like I said its been in for close to a month and nothigns wrong thus far so everythgin should be good ? O ill have pics of my exterior mods witin a week or so .. thanx again for the input

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Dunno, I've been modded since 12k, I'm at 40K now, no issues:)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
glhs837 said:
Dunno, I've been modded since 12k, I'm at 40K now, no issues:)
same here ive modded my car. but if u look at those who have had serious issues they have modded their car or attempted to mod their car!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thats why i got a 3/36 7/70 warranty. I have yet to keep a car over 2 years or over 30K miles.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Vypurr said:
Must be nice to afford to do that! lol. :jester:

I drive for work a lot so I get car allowance etc. My car allowance is almost as much as my monthly check which is damn big :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts