Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is to inform people to not have any transactions with the following people and/or email address:

Mike Tall
Mike Caratone
Tommy Barber
Chris Robles
Jim Cenatiempo

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

More info on these people can be found here:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f38/known-new-england-scammers-548888/

and

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f361/03mystery-scammer-548046/

These 3 kids have scammed MULTIPLE people for THOUSANDS OF $$$$. This specific group of people are from Connecticut. Do not throw your hard earned money out the window, research before you buy.

Before EVERY transaction I ALWAYS suggest the seller and buyer do a search for the other person's paypal/email address on the forums. I'm going to update this thread with other people's names who are also scammers & have attempted to come back under other puppet accounts. This thread will serve as a list of people & email addresses to avoid.

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd like to also add that if anyone is unfortunate enough to have had a transaction with any of these people/email addresses feel free to PM me. Odds are you will not be getting what you are owed. I'm willing to help any way that I possibly can to get you what you're owed.

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Great thread! Along with their email address you should post their real names if possible like AKA. Kind of like a "wall of shame".:domohit:

·
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great thread! Along with their email address you should post their real names if possible like AKA. Kind of like a "wall of shame".:domohit:

ALL of those email addresses were used by the 3 people at the top (mike tall, mike caratone and tommy barber) to make puppet accounts to scam people.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Took me about half an hour to 45 to read all of it. Rediculous the way people steal and scam people from honest people to fund there shit lives.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I vote for a sticky :thumbsup:.....Can I get an AMEN!?

·
Registered
494 Posts
This thread is to inform people to not have any transactions with the following people and/or email address:

Mike Tall
Mike Caratone
Tommy Barber

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

More info on these people can be found here:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f38/known-new-england-scammers-548888/

and

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f361/03mystery-scammer-548046/

These 3 kids have scammed MULTIPLE people for THOUSANDS OF $$$$. This specific group of people are from Connecticut. Do not throw your hard earned money out the window, research before you buy.

Before EVERY transaction I ALWAYS suggest the seller and buyer do a search for the other person's paypal/email address on the forums. I'm going to update this thread with other people's names who are also scammers & have attempted to come back under other puppet accounts. This thread will serve as a list of people & email addresses to avoid.
If anyone was scammed they should report it to the police. Any amount over $250.00 they will be charged with felony!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts