Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so needless to say and quite a bit further in my build I've collected the gt35 the tubular manifold the walbro 450 the new fuel canister a fuel rail with Schrader valve I have a stage 4 clutch Brian Crower Springs and retainers stage 3 cams I feel like there's a bunch of little things that I'm missing 4 a big turbo what are all the actual needed mods I know a bfmic is recommended but I don't know if it is a necessity I know the td04 has an issue with oil return being restrictive am I going to need to buy a feed line kit for the turbo I have decided I have the flange that I bought Shepherd for the turbo I've got a 4 inch to 3 inch reducer some 3 inch exhaust pipe a foot of 4 inch exhaust pipe going with a 4-inch Hood exit the two step wot box countless modifications just curious what I'm missing because I know as always I'm missing something I've got the 3 bar map and tip I'm getting in tune afterward solid mounts all the way around polythene bushing snowing in 3in intercooler pipe kit I'm welding up a harness bar for my 5 point harness

1 - 1 of 1 Posts