Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine got picked on by this 921 HP DLM sprecharged Viper and spanked him on low boost with his Lingenfelter Vett on the Street from a stop. :crying:

I will have video of this soon when they get it converted and send it to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Doug Levin Motorsports is known for charging their rich customers 50K for their kit and in reality installing just a better breathing intake. So yeah, I'll buy it, but the SRT should have pulled harder
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
HighPsiAwd said:
Doug Levin Motorsports is known for charging their rich customers 50K for their kit and in reality installing just a better breathing intake. So yeah, I'll buy it, but the SRT should have pulled harder

Yea... I'd say it breathes a little bit better
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
BlackDemon said:


Yea... I'd say it breathes a little bit better
I'm quite familiar with Treynor's car. I frequent LS1.com
Somebody should post a tutorial on sarcasm so more of these members would 'get it'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
HighPsiAwd said:
I'm quite familiar with Treynor's car. I frequent LS1.com
Somebody should post a tutorial on sarcasm so more of these members would 'get it'.

you should take your own advice on sarcasm..
Because you obviously could not tell I was being sarcastic and just looking for an excuse to post a pic of that beautiful engine bay. :hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
You seem pretty proud of that pic for it being someone else's car. Why drool over that setup when you have a pretty impressive LS1?
Well, first off the blower is too small and I noticed he didn't go with the 2.4L SRT swap and kept the V10 (most likely due to financial issues) It makes decent power none the less.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
HighPsiAwd said:
You seem pretty proud of that pic for it being someone else's car. Why drool over that setup when you have a pretty impressive LS1?
Well, first off the blower is too small and I noticed he didn't go with the 2.4L SRT swap and kept the V10 (most likely due to financial issues) It makes decent power none the less.

I am not "proud" of that pic, I think it's a good looking engine. Nothing wrong with that.

and yes I love my LS1, but does that mean I can't be impressed with someone elses car? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wasnt there so you can say I mite be eXaggerating but we will see if the tape shows a better tale. I think if you loose after you drive your talking shit ass a few hundred miles that it can be said that YOU WENT DOWN HARD. He got beat by 2 different cars that day by the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Definitely would like to see the video. :frogtongu
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
z06boy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top