Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm new here, but i've been reading posts for awhile now... i was wondering if anyone knew when minnesota would be gettin the srt-4... seems like a sweet car and i've been lookin into it for sometime, i've talked to the dealers up here and they said they would be gettin them, but they didn't know when or how many...they don't even have a list goin for them yet.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi welcome I don't exactly know about your area but it could be about the same time as me I'm next door in Wisconsin. April-May its expected maybe maybe alittle sooner. If your very serious better let your dealers know this this should make you first in line. I have been bugging my dealer quite a bit in a nice way. Keep watching this site because you will have to educate your dealers if they don't know much? Have them talk to their distict manager sales rep. He/she should give them some type of info on when the dealers should be getting one. Mine is actually sending me info from time to time.

Best of luck to you :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
distrabution

my dealer still doesn't have any info, he still says that they are sendin some of their guys down for training but thats it... i was at the website and it doesn't have one minnesota dealer listed, not even minneapolis-st. paul...man i hope we get some up here

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thats great news that your dealer is going for the training if things go as planned the cars will show up shortly after that. I don't think there is a dealer anywhere near us thats on Dodge's site until the training is taking care of. Only thing we can do now is save more money and listen to what the new SRT-4 owners have to say. I don't know about you though everytime I read a post about someone getting the car makes me want to fly down there and get one but naaa I can wait. All I can say is yesterday I was at the Chicago auto show there was a red one there the car is perfect! Workmanship was better then alot of cars at the show except the hood handle was missing so noone could see the engine. I can't wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
craigd
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing