Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
COOOOOL!! I called Carbon By Design yesterday and found out that all the parts they offer can also be fabbed in fiberglass for a SUBSTANTIAL discounted price!! :wah?!: :clap::clap: so I think I'm gonna do that next month!! :yasum:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Is anyone currently making functional rear diffusers? I will never buy a CBD rear diff but the one Manny and Rally made are awesome. I have not seen Darksyde's rear diffuser as of yet but I am interested. So who is/can/will make one of these and what kind of pricing are we looking at?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Its a ways out as i am about to leave for Afghan. But i will be fabbing my own when i get back. Loosely based off Manny's and Rallys designs. Cost should be low-ish. Aluminum sheet isn't astronomical.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It would be nice if someone updated this sticky. The original article link is dead. Most of the picture links are dead.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
diffuser knowledge

I will post up some new info. Mods please look to make a sticky.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
Is anyone currently making functional rear diffusers? I will never buy a CBD rear diff but the one Manny and Rally made are awesome. I have not seen Darksyde's rear diffuser as of yet but I am interested. So who is/can/will make one of these and what kind of pricing are we looking at?
Photo of rear diffuser prototype for Neon SRT4 Modern Performance’s Blog

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f77/photo-our-prototype-srt4-rear-diffuser-601193/

MPx is :clap:

·
Registered
90 Posts
The suspense is killing me lol. Im about to come back from my deployment and im hopin it'll be available! Just hope you can put it on with a rolled bumper.

·
Registered
90 Posts
theyve been somewhat quiet when asked about it... But I really hope they surprise us with somethin.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
If you guys go on google, and type in diffusers knowledge, you will get a plethera of info on this subject. You can also go on YouTube, and get even more.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts