Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i was glimpsing through some pics here, at dodge boy.net and i found that the speedometers changed!! from silver to white, or white to silver.... take a look'sy
Silver

White

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
I dunno

The bottom one still looks silver to me granted the picture is alot lighter. Anyway all the literature says silver and it better be to match my silver exterior. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
and no cruise control, a cd player instead of a tape player, and the pedals are different now.

·
Registered
484 Posts
ya...remember though, the first was just a "concept"...i like the speedometer on the concept because of the redline area that lights up

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
The pedals are different?! :evil: The metal ones were so bad ass looking...anyone know how much it'll cost to go out and buy the metal ones to replace the stock one's now??

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
This is just a possibility but both speedometers in those pictures could be the same. In my Nissan, the speedometer color changes when you turn the lights on. It looks like the first picture has the lights on. If you look at the numbers around the MPH, they are lit up. If you take a closer look at the second picture, you can see the outline on the RPM's where the red area should light up like the first picture. Just an idea, maybe not.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i think you are right, because the redline does light up with the lights on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did they change the stearing wheel, the pedals, the speedometer, and take out the cruise control. those were all good. eccept for the tape player. evil evil evil

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
with the gauges i think it is just the ambient light, and the fact that they are on in the first pic.. the satin finish around the cd player looks like it is a different color also.

i guess it was hot in the first pic and cold out in the second. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
If you read the rest of the threads, you'll notice that the speedometer didn't change. In one picture the lights are on, so the speedometer is illuminated and in the other picture the lights are off. I don't think cruise control was ever mentioned besides being in the concept car. I'm not sure about the pedals, in the second picture, you can't see them. I assumed they would be the same. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you are wrong. i have seen other pics where you can see the pedals, and they are black. unless they are going to change that again before it comes out. maybe thats why it is taking soo long.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
As I said on .org - production SRT's come with rubber pedals. All Factory SRT's are rice free :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Yea, rubber, that incredible substance used in everything from cars to trojans. Standard black non-slip rubber pedals..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts