Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who says that the SRT-4's only difference compared to the Neon is the engine. I know, of course, that this is not true. However, can someone give me a true list of the differences?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
der.. the SRT has a turbo!!!

tonguestic

·
Registered
493 Posts
He knows the engine is the difference. He was asking about all the other stuff. I remember someone telling me that SRT doors wont fit a regular neon. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
front facia and fog lights, viper seats, boost gauge(of coarse), all of the exhaust except for the cat, rims, gauge cluster, as someone said earlier the rear bumper, brakes, and suspension and axles, engine, trubo, intercooler and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
its a whole diff car just with a neon chassis which isnt a bad thing u jack the car up the whole side jacks up cant do that on a stang the car is great for turning and straight line its a fucking beast sounds like hes jsut wanting to hate with such a stupid ass questions its an upgraded motherfucker with neon headlites thats all he needs to know

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Neons have a place to put pennies. Srt-4 neons dont.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
some chick at work just got a 97 neon sport and said we can start a car club :crying:

then the only people that laughed are the ones that havent taken a ride in my car :eveilgrin

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
SRT4s will get you laid!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
pennies are pretty much worthless anyway. I'm in the Navy and when my ship still took money in the ship's store, they refused pennies...A United States ship refusing to take a form of their own currency as payment onboard...Always pissed me off. Now we use a Mastercard so the ship doesn't have to carry money at all.

·
Registered
187 Posts
and chrome door handles and chrome outline on dash and diff shifter and tires along with rims like someone said and the side mirros can go in unlike on a r/t o yah and it says srt-4 on the back=) dont forget it gets round 14 flat in the 1/4

1 - 20 of 24 Posts