Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I searched on the forums and even googled it, everything I find is just about the e1. So I'm hoping some of you more knowledgable guys could chime in. Yes I know where the search button is.....

Any help would be appreciated looking to upgrade before the end of the summer

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRTotM Moderator
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
I was considering getting one of your turbos for mine. I have a BWS from mole currently and have heard it is a ticking time bomb. I have a ported exhaust manifold with the elbow mod done to it. I have all the bolt ons CAI, 3 In exhaust, BFMIC, e85 with 1000cc injectors fm wastegate, and a dsp to tune things. Im trying to get the most out of the "Stock" setup and was wondering if there is that much of a performance gain going from a E1 to a E2? I see alot of people running the E1 not so many with the E2.

I also see that you have 312hp and 371 on 93 pump gas. Last time I dynoed with stock turbo pump gas and meth I was running around 301 hp and I forget the torque. I should see higher hp than what you have if I get the e1 right? I just need to figure out which turbo I should get if this mole one lets me down.

·
6,846 Posts
I was considering getting one of your turbos for mine. I have a BWS from mole currently and have heard it is a ticking time bomb. I have a ported exhaust manifold with the elbow mod done to it. I have all the bolt ons CAI, 3 In exhaust, BFMIC, e85 with 1000cc injectors fm wastegate, and a dsp to tune things. Im trying to get the most out of the "Stock" setup and was wondering if there is that much of a performance gain going from a E1 to a E2? I see alot of people running the E1 not so many with the E2.

I also see that you have 312hp and 371 on 93 pump gas. Last time I dynoed with stock turbo pump gas and meth I was running around 301 hp and I forget the torque. I should see higher hp than what you have if I get the e1 right? I just need to figure out which turbo I should get if this mole one lets me down.
The reason u dont see many E2 is we dont make many of them anymore. they dont provide that much more horsepower then the E1.

My numbers of 312/371 was on pump gas and E1, and fm manifold. With meth or E85 u should expect to see a bit more. but that is dependant on your manifold as well. Before i installed the fm manifold i dynoed 288/351 on pump gas E1 and stock manifold. Also remember each car is different and each dyno is different.

·
6,846 Posts

·
6,846 Posts

·
6,846 Posts
really? no more e1 turbos? damn i dont know what turbo to go with now....
We have Precision 5431e Kits available for like 1,900."i have to look up exact price" thats the smallest turbo setup we offer Currently...

·
Registered
939 Posts
well in my srt i have a gt30r and im doing a srt swap in a first gen now and not sure the amount of room ill be having. i also will be using a stage 3 pcm and was trying to find something close to the same flow and the td05 as to not have to tune it as much as i do my other car

·
6,846 Posts
why did you stop making the e1? I was looking to purchase one, pm me with details
No need to pm you we cant make the E1 anymore cus the parts are no longer available. We can offer you a very nice precision turbo setup though..

·
Registered
87 Posts
What is a safe range for boost on a e2 turbo on stock manifold vs ported/elbow modded one?

·
6,846 Posts
What is a safe range for boost on a e2 turbo on stock manifold vs ported/elbow modded one?
The boost range is limited by the egts really. when i have stock manifold i spike22 held 18 till redline. anything more than that was stressing the turbo and seeing to much heat in the manifold. "288hp/351trq"

on the fm manifold i spike 24 hold 20 till redline. This is the range Nigel found best for my setup on 93 pump gas "312hp/371trq"

·
6,846 Posts
I thought I read where you guys ordered the parts for the e1s again is there any truth to this or is it just a rumor?
To my knowledge there still no longer produced.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Well when and if you guys do re produce them can you announce it on here because I would be very interested in one...in the near future, just dropped 1k into the car this past week.

·
6,846 Posts
Well when and if you guys do re produce them can you announce it on here because I would be very interested in one...in the near future, just dropped 1k into the car this past week.
Yeah i will blow of the forums with announcements its they get built again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts