Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best guy friend has a neon and is completely OBSESSED with his car so for Valentine’s Day I really really want to get him a little replica of his car. Anyone know where I can get one of the die casts or hot wheels ( without paying 100$) .? A custom hot wheel site ? Even plush toy ? A girl is just desperate at this rate.

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
My best guy friend has a neon and is completely OBSESSED with his car so for Valentine’s Day I really really want to get him a little replica of his car. Anyone know where I can get one of the die casts or hot wheels ( without paying 100$) .? A custom hot wheel site ? Even plush toy ? A girl is just desperate at this rate.
"Best guy friend" you're "desperate" to buy something for for "Valentine's Day"...

damn, sure sounds like someone is deep into the friend zone and not getting out anytime soon...

but, that's none of my business...

You aren't going to be able to find anything in a store. I only know of 3 such cars ever to be on the market.

1. There are small hot wheels cars which IMO look like shit because they are not accurate in appearance..

2. There are the Hot Import Nights versions from hot wheels. these can be found for a decent price if you look around and get lucky.

3. and then there are the maisto larger scale models, which are really cool, but people want stupid amounts of money for them.

so best of luck with your... um... situation...

Reactions: DarKKnight54

·
Registered
396 Posts
"Best guy friend" you're "desperate" to buy something for for "Valentine's Day"...

damn, sure sounds like someone is deep into the friend zone and not getting out anytime soon...

but, that's none of my business...
LOL

She said her best guy friend. How many others are suffering?

Jk PP34... good luck. The die cast models are expensive. I think the Yellow ones run close to $200.

Ill give you one good idea - buy him a original SRT4 boost gauge and mount it in a clear cube for display. Id love that and the gauges are always for sale. Its hard to find one sitting at Zero but they can be opened and tweaked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I promise you I’m not stuck in any type of friend zone lol. I just want to get him something that has value to it. So if you guys have any ideas that would be a good car gift, I’m all ears.

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
I was implying HE is stuck in that friend zone... Rarely do women know what that feels like...

·
Super Moderator
15,689 Posts
The Maisto models were the best, but they are very hard to find now. This is mine, sitting on the dash on my car at a car show.

SpeedNation appears to still have them? SRT-4 Model Car ***EDIT: No longer available. You can find them for 150 or 250 dollars respectively on ebay. If you REALLY like this guy lol. I am going to say he's not worth that much ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts