Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, I bought mine because the guys are local, I've been there several times, and they worked heavily with DS to get the Hemi cars tuner setup and running.

Besides, they gave me free shipping, and they're only 45 minutes away from me for tuning purposes. Florida is roughly a 12-18 hour drive, depending on place location...

I've got nothing against Rage-Tek, and I'm glad this device came out, I've bought stuff from Rage-Tek in the past, but I'm saving money, and if something goes wrong with the device, I've got a local company that I bought it from, that i can take it back to. Can you really fault a customer for that?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No not at all. I'd do the same. What I was trying to say is no other diablo dealer has the means to be selling them (they dont have the crom files, firmware, etc). They're selling you something they dont have
I know this.

The product is drop-shipping from DiabloSport.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're talking to a guy who's hated by every vendor on this forum and has fabricated every single peice of aftermarket stuff on his car....wrong person to be talking to in this fashion lol. For other people, I can understand how they could be happy but they would have been MUCH happier had they been given the opportunity to run these parts 3 years ago. Hell they don't even make a GT model anymore, that's how much they've given up on us.

You're right, they don't make a GT model anymore, but they still make a turbo model. Besides, the "GT" model was mearly a drivetrain and trim change. The 5spd in the GT is completely different from the SRT4 (which is kind of silly IMO), and the intake manifold is different (understandably).

Just because you "fabricated" every single piece of stuff on your car (which I'm not buying into, unless you build turbos, blow-off valves, and other various items), doesn't mean you get to come off like a douche. Just because you fit some pipes, and an intercooler, and maybe built a turbo-fold doesn't make you Jesus of the PT Cruiser.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Then why would you make such a moronic statement that they don't produce the GT anymore? They're still producing a turbo verison, and once they figure out how to get it to work with the CANBUS, it'll help those cars as well.

Don't be a dick because someone came out with an item you can't/refuse use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.