Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we should all meet a sonic on friday night. friday would be good because there arent as many people there and we can do a meet and greet kinda thing.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'll be there BALD tires and everthing!...I hope that guy with the Stage 2 w/toys comes down, so I can whoop his ass.

I start sending the word out!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya spread the word

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
if anyone seriously wants to meet I suggest PMming me when/if something gets set up...I am never on the boards unless I get a "PM." Depending on time I may make a cameo apperance. :cool:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will deff be there hope to see ya there
:clap:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
TenaciousNate said:
I'll be there BALD tires and everthing!...I hope that guy with the Stage 2 w/toys comes down, so I can whoop his ass.

I start sending the word out!
:jester:

next sumer im gonna be at isu so you'll have another srt around town

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
i got a blue srt with all the small bolt ons.....though hopefully not to long after me at isu i want big turbo (3071 or 3147)..... but first things first........snow tyres or snowier tyres:jester:
vegas not all that great...its like anywhere else but with alot more traffic and people, its sucks driving here, all the road are filled with people and the roads are shit themslves....all bumpy and delapitated cuz state has no $ for roads:stab: plus theres not enough roads..... and people are just st00pid here in general

1 - 20 of 28 Posts