Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QwikSC2 said:
notice my post...
so call the dealer and see for yourself...

'The dealers # 305-493-5338 ask for Carlos he was the one sent to do the test drive in Homested.'

·
Registered
726 Posts
I hope they're not letting people rag this car out and then trying to sell it as "new." I will be mighty pissed if I show up to buy my car and it's got a few hundred miles on it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think we may be on to something. I just read this new discussion AFTER posting mine about my cousin seeing a silver srt-4 with the Moroone sticker on it. I think we are getting reeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy close here :D

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I'm not buying one of these if it has more than 20 or 30 miles on it. I'm not getting the dealer "guinea pig".

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
But if you had a choice, wouldn't you want one that you were sure someone didn't take out and rag it?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Exactly Grunge

if I step in the car and it has 0 miles, I wont push it too far, but if there is one friggin mile on it....I will KILL the SOB!!!!!!!!

REDLINE EVERY GEAR!
Then, I'll say ...DISCOUNT PLEASE.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
cali
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing