Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this regional forum makes the mexican forum look busy ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nmrednosepits said:
I think mostly all the CO and NM people post in the southwest forum. Which leaves WY and MT here where the cows out number the people.
:rofl: :jester: that's pretty funny. :clap: There is a long list of Colorado people that responded to the 'Colorado SRT-4's Member List' thread, so I don't think they all went to Southwest. They are just shy....

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
I don't know about you but this is considered the "off season" in colorado for racing. All of the tracks are closed, the weather is getting colder, alot of people may have recently have gone back to school? I know for me it means football season so I'm pretty busy watching, playing, & coaching...

Give it until about Christmas & things start hopping again...trust me... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Not to mention several guys have migrated to the local forum for neons/srt4 owners. Some post in both places.

Posting on a giant forum like srtforums.com and neons.org gets annoying when trying to chat with locals.

coloradoneons.com or coloradosrt4s.com, your choice.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I think that i am on this forum at least once or twice a day, so if anyone from Colorado can let me know about whats going down i Colorado give me a message and i will try to attend or we all can try and set something for the spring.

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
srt4rmp said:
I think that i am on this forum at least once or twice a day, so if anyone from Colorado can let me know about whats going down i Colorado give me a message and i will try to attend or we all can try and set something for the spring.
Maybe it's just me... I don't think there's anything wrong with this forum? I think we spend more time actually doing car stuff instead of just talking about it all day? ->Quality not quanity<-. If your really wanting someone to talk to then you can always post on the other whored out forums, just a matter of preferance I guess.

coloradoneons.com has a bit more daily traffic. It's colorado based but not SRT specific... they still know what's up though. highaltitudeimports.com & denverracing.com are some other pretty good forums to get the local scoop (not neon/ SRT specific) Try that out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.