Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 266 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Call me a noob...but all I have to do (even if I didnt buy my car from Dodge, I got it from a used car dealership) is go in and say I heard about this recall and they will drive and test it? And if something is wrong they will fix it for free? (some minor mods to the engine as well)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ive checked TSB and Recalls on Mitchell and AllData and found no such recall. This should not be a concern to us 05 srt owners. If your car has over 20,000 miles on it then you can be assured there are no bent valves in your head. This was probably released after a few cars with low miles came in with the same issue. Most SRT's now have well over 40,000 miles on them. No way an engine would last that long with no major issues internally. I wouldn't lose sleep over this one

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think a lot of people's 05's tick a little, I know mine does. If this recall really exists I want to see service slips stating the repair otherwise please get rid of this. Pics or GTFO. Also has anyone ever had a problem with their 05 because of the slight ticking?

261 - 266 of 266 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.