Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best place to tap in the fogger nozzels into this intake manifold how close to intake entry of head?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
If no one is going to chime in I'll take this one, put them at the half way point between the head and the sheet metal on the intake. What size shot are you looking to run? I had a single fogger on my car a few years back and it has it now but will be a "this guy might get me" back up.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fogger nozzel location.

Will be running a big shot on a progessive controller plus 1 fogger nozzel to get it up on convertor.So 2 kits.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Will be running a big shot on a progessive controller plus 1 fogger nozzel to get it up on convertor.So 2 kits.
All of the intakes for the SRT that I know of have issues with singles over 75ish hp for refrence. There is issues with dispertion and what not. You talking like a 250 on the port kit? If I ever get crazy back into nitrous I'll do a 150ish on the big end, but i'll always be a 5 speed.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nozzels

Yes ill be running a big shot on the direct port fogger nozzels which shouldnt be a problem on a progresive controller.Single shot on 1 fogger is to get it up on the convertor.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Maybe you should call DCR?

·
Registered
825 Posts
do the geometry on the head/intake runner. and install bungs that will provide the straigtest shot into the cylinder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts