Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what kind of power levels the DCR pump/canister in the link below will support with stock fuel line and no return line?

I will be running a turbo bay BWS on E85. Will just this fuel pump/canister combo be enough? Obviously, I know I have to upgrade my injectors.

Also, if I am reading the listing correctly the canister is plug and play to the factory fuel line?

Thanks in advance!

https://darrellcoxracing.com/shop?keywords=Fuel canister&olsPage=products%2Fdcr-fuel-canister-w-walbro-450-lph-fuel-pump-installed

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know the listing says that the pump itself can support 750whp on gas and 650whp on E85 but I'm assuming that's with optimal conditions.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no experience or opinion on this item but what are your power goals? Also you know what e85 can do to a fuel system and have planned accordingly?
I'm just trying to max out a BWS, so around 350+ whp and 400+ wtq. I know the pros and cons to E85, I've successfully ran it on a previous stock turbo srt4 I had a couple years back.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Pop that FPR out and take a look at the inlet. I'd be willing to bet it is unmodified. Start with an authentic, high pressure walbro 255 and just drop it in. 350 hp on a bws is pushing that thing hard, have a spare one on hand.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pop that FPR out and take a look at the inlet. I'd be willing to bet it is unmodified. Start with an authentic, high pressure walbro 255 and just drop it in. 350 hp on a bws is pushing that thing hard, have a spare one on hand.
Thanks man. I actually have a walbro 255 from my last srt4 that im going to pop in. Might go with duster's injectors/tune as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts