Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well i installed the greddy catch can today, and was trying to find a new place to put it, so i took airbox off thought i had found a nice place but it ended not not being enough room so i put it in the back were everyone else has it. So when i was taking off the airbox i unplugged the 1,2,3 solenoids and forgot to put them back on :oops:
Well when i started car my whole dash stopped working got cel 234(bad solenoid A). But i popped the hood and figured it out, just thought it was weird that my whole dash would cut out because those 3 solenoids were not plugged in and thought i would share.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Where is that BS flag! :lol:

I think those late hours are getting to you young man!
I had all 3 of mine off last night and all I got were 3 codes. Dash worked fine :shock: :lol:
:grab: :eek:lympic: :smilecolros: :mrgreen: :puppydogeyes:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
YOu want to keep the lines as short as possible because they will colapse with the vacuum seen inside the line.

You want to put something in there like a spring or metal tubing so it does not collapse

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.