Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock Turbo Boost Leak Tester.

We are now offering an economy stock turbo leak tester at Dasmotersports. This has been tested to 24psi many times and does the trick for your leak testing needs. It also features a metal valve stem that is bolted into place not a pull through type that can be pushed in while testing.

Boost leaks can kill performance. On a stock turbo car it can mean the difference of 4 tenths EASILY in your track times. When first tested I had 5 leaks. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HOLDING BOOST DOES NOT MEAN YOU DO NOT HAVE A LEAK. Leaks cause more than less CFM it also causes hotter air intake temps. Both make you lose HP and lose races. Why take the chance of losing that next race when you could have bought a leak tester and not lost at all.

25.00 shipped. One leak could cause you to lose 10-15 whp easily. Would you spend 25.00 to make sure its always there? People spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars to gain that type of WHP and using this every so often will ensure you aren’t wasting it.

Do not lose that next race for 20 minutes or less of a leak test. Buy yours today.

25.00 shipped 48 states
international is available
PM or AIM for info on payment

we have 10 ready to go

We now offer a 3 inch tester for big turbo guys same price same options

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
BUY BUY !!!!! BEST MOD EVAR ! People always post this " I have 100 dollars to spend . What can i buy ?" Well Duh this . Boost leak tester > Big Turbo

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
ill buy put me on the list ...give me details..where to send the money and stuff...quick question...this can be hooked up to an air compressor right?..stem in pic looks alil weird

pm me plz as ill probably lose this post...thanks

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Its a valve stem just like on your wheel. I am sure if you wanted a compressor fitting it could be done just PM vector 20.00 for the first 10 is a deal.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NvDiSRedSrT said:
ill buy put me on the list ...give me details..where to send the money and stuff...quick question...this can be hooked up to an air compressor right?..stem in pic looks alil weird

pm me plz as ill probably lose this post...thanks

stem in picture is like a valve stem
a air compressor fitting is 2.00 more

ill pm ya on payment info

anyone who wants one and should pm me for payment info

thanks
vec

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
wtf is up with like 3 vendors coincidentily coming out with this on the same day? or is not a coincidence?

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Matts777 said:
I'm interested, I PM'd you.

What do you use to pressurize the system? A bicycle pump?

I use a compressor and fill to desired psi and spray soapy water for leaks. Generally i fill to 22-23 psi and try to get 4-6 seconds of leak down per psi.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
What size is that, 2 inch? And is it designed to hook up to the stock turbo inlet directly?

Can you make one that hooks up to a 3 inch intake?

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
SilveRT-4 said:
What size is that, 2 inch? And is it designed to hook up to the stock turbo inlet directly?

Can you make one that hooks up to a 3 inch intake?
I asked dasmopar that he said early next week is what its looking like for 3 inch and price will be very good. Like he told me he isent in it to really make money he seen alot of people either didnt or havent leak tested there car and wanted to offer something to help. Be looking for it ver soon or PM vector for more info

1 - 20 of 133 Posts