Dodge SRT Forum banner
361 - 380 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
SOOOO I have this friend that has an extra srt-4 thats stock turbo and he said he is dropping it off at my house this week and is telling me to make it go fast......i wonders what i cans do :)

·
Banned
8,964 Posts
we got another stock turbo car thats gonna shoot for the 11's:eveilgrin. getting excited about this car:eveilgrin.

SOOOO I have this friend that has an extra srt-4 thats stock turbo and he said he is dropping it off at my house this week and is telling me to make it go fast......i wonders what i cans do :)

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
God bless you guys!!

With all the money that Dan threw at that car, you could get a AGP/precision kit.

Yah, I know, I know. what fun is that right? :frogtongu

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
God bless you guys!!

With all the money that Dan threw at that car, you could get a AGP/precision kit.

Yah, I know, I know. what fun is that right? :frogtongu
Oh we know....lol I want to accomplish something only a few people have achieved then I'll go big turbo like every other srt owner out there.......This is more of a thrill for me than just throwing a big slug on and going:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I thought i provided a roadmap in the fisrt post lol
Oh I know......just creating conversation...lol
I know what i have to do.....its called WOT BOX and 2 STEP + ported exhasut manifold:thumbsup:===========113 trap!

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
I didnt have the WOT box back then wish i did would have made life easier.....dont waste your time on the ported exhaust mani it didnt do alot...

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
Oh we know....lol I want to accomplish something only a few people have achieved then I'll go big turbo like every other srt owner out there.......This is more of a thrill for me than just throwing a big slug on and going:thumbsup:
for sure man!! As you know I'm a big supporter :thumbsup::clap:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
for sure man!! As you know I'm a big supporter :thumbsup::clap:
Oh I know:thumbsup:
I love my little stock turbo when it beats on bigger turbo cars....then they look at me like wtf......love it. I challenged this 03 zo6 with boltons and dr's the other night at the track......he didn't even now what hit him. I ran a 12.30 to his 13.30...it was great...he definitely couldnt drive that thing...

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #379 ·
Oh I know:thumbsup:
I love my little stock turbo when it beats on bigger turbo cars....then they look at me like wtf......love it. I challenged this 03 zo6 with boltons and dr's the other night at the track......he didn't even now what hit him. I ran a 12.30 to his 13.30...it was great...he definitely couldnt drive that thing...
Srt-4 stock turbo no n2o record run Video by Dan - Myspace Video

The 3rd race is me and a Z06 that used his 150 shot the back half to catch up back on the stock turbo

361 - 380 of 409 Posts