Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www.wtsp.com/weather/gallery.asp

Awning and carports like this one at the Orange Manor Mobile Home Park on Wickham Road in Melbourne were destroyed as Hurricane Frances continues to roll into the east coast of Florida. (Shane Bevel/The Shreveport Times)

Damage caused by Hurricane Frances on Sunday includes this gas station at the corner of Lake Washington and Wickham Roads in Melbourne. (Shane Bevel/The Shreveport Times)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
http://www.foxnews.com/

AP/Palm Beach Post
Sept. 5: Christian Ferrer carries his wife on his shoulders through the floodwaters in West Palm Beach, Fla.

AP/Tampa Tribune
Sept. 5: Boats litter the shoreline under the intercoastal bridge in Palm Beach County, Fla.

AP
Sept. 4: A house boat is swept into a sea wall off its mooring.

·
Registered
691 Posts
GET A MAGNFYING glass out..best ic ould find for now..

LAKE WORTH, Fla. -- Northbound Interstate 95 is closed in Palm Beach County this afternoon because of a washout blamed on Hurricane Frances.

The Florida Highway Patrol says the interstate has been shut down at the Sixth Avenue exit in Lake Worth for the washout at Tenth Avenue.

Traffic is being diverted, and drivers are being asked to avoid the area.

A construction crew is on hand, but the washout is still growing. Troopers are warning that the southbound lanes may be affected later. (AP)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
http://www.sun-sentinel.com

Fallen pine tree
Bob LaQuerre, of Wellington, looks at a pine tree blown down by Hurricane Frances during the early hours of Sunday morning. The tree top came to rest over his son's car parked in the driveway, but did not damage it.
(Staff Photo/Mark Randall)

Damaged trailer park on Cashew Lane
A mobile home is damaged by Hurricane Frances after the eye made landfall September 5, 2004 in Fort Pierce.
(Jose Jimenez/Getty Images)

I-95 sink hole
A sink hole along Interstate 95 just north of 10th Ave. in Lake Worth a day after Hurricane Frances passed through Palm Beach County.
(Staff photo/Carline Jean)

Pineapple Park flooding
Dottie Grondin stands in her doorway and surveys neighborhood flooding in the wake of Hurricane Frances, Sunday, Sept. 5, 2004, in the Pineapple Park section of West Palm Beach, Fla.
(Staff photo/Robert Mayer)

Where is everybody
I-95, looking north in Boca Raton, is nearly deserted at 8 a.m. Saturday as South Florida residents hunkered down for the approach of Hurricane Frances.
(Photo by Benjamin Rusnak..)

Downed traffic signals
Motorists maneuver around downed traffic signals and wires at the intersection of Greenview Shores Blvd and Wellington Trace in Wellington Sunday morning following the passing of Hurricane Frances. The storm toppled scores of trees and blew down many fences in the area.
(Staff Photo/Mark Randall)

Craig Mayor, 52, and wife Debbie Mayor, 39, of Fort Lauderdale, wade into knee-deep water flooding State Road A1A along the beach on Saturday afternoon. Waves were breaking over the beach, flooding the seaside highway.
(South Florida Sun-Sentinel Photo by Andres Gonzalez)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
www.cbsnews.com

car drives carefully past a section of destroyed roadway near Jensen Beach, Fla., on Sunday, Sept. 5, 2004. Hurricane Frances made landfall nearby and damaged hundreds of homes and roadways, while leaving 4 million people in the state without power. (Photo: AP

Meteorologist Eric Holweg, left, and hurricane forecaster Stacy Stewart examine radar imagery of Hurricane Frances' eye Sept. 5, 2004, at the National Hurricane Center in Miami

·
Registered
482 Posts
i have like 30 pictures of just my neighborhood which looks like a tornado may have touched down in ...every tree is just uprooted everywhere...its crazy....i took them with a disposable cam and i dont have a scanner so i most likely will never post them....i hate hurricanes...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts