Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be looking into a custom tune for my 04 SRT4 with the Diablo Intune i3, a 50 trim and supporting mods. I've been recommended to Duster360. Another recommendations? Thanks I'm advance for any advice or suggestions.

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
35 Posts
Not a different tuner but very happy with my stock turbo e-85 bbg tune and the 93 tune from Duster360/ www.needlesstorque.com Car runs so much smoother at idle drivability is so much better and the increase in power is amazing. Wot on dusters base e-85 tune on my car from 3000 to 6000 starts rich at 10.9 leans out to 12.1 and that is no adjustment on his base tune. Plus great communication. Very prompt. Been running his tune for a couple months now. I would and am highly recommending him.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome this is exactly the feedback I'm looking forward too! My mind is headed towards Dusty360s 93-e85 tune and injectors. Do you also have boost by gear from him?

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
35 Posts
You won't be disappointed. Yes I have boost by gear and it's amazing for street traction. I will say that much but still get some wheel spin but not near as much definitely worth the extra money. Imo

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
I've got the FM E1 and Enforcer Manifold on the car. For the last several years I've tuned the car using fuel pressure and WGA adjustment. The best 1/8 mile MPH was 95 but drive quality suffered at time's. So I've taken a step back re-tuned the car to factory fuel pressure/WGA adjustment. I've had a few conversations and emails with Duster and his way of tuning the car is far better than my own in the past.

Whiteout: Any issues with your fuel sender on E85? Thanks

Reactions: xrproto07

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Ok good to know, thanks!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought my car with a 6 month old DCR E85 safe sending unit the previous owner installed. It worked great until the car was parked for its first winter. Six months later it wasn't dead, but it was totally erratic and worthless. Bought another E85 safe unit from a guy well known in the FB SRT4 groups. Not sure if the corrosion/failure is caused by the hygroscopic nature of ethanol or the ethanol itself. Now I run it close to empty and fill it with E0 clear gas in the fall and stay out of the boost for the first tank in the spring.
My first SRT4 was running a Dave Trojahn (Duster 360) email tune when I bought it. In the interest of disclosure, Dave also had a few less than happy customers on this forum. All I can say is Daves email tune worked and worked quite well for me.
But there are better email tuners out there like Nigel at Brutal Speed and Tuning or Edgard Niebles at Dsmlights Tuning.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought my car with a 6 month old DCR E85 safe sending unit the previous owner installed. It worked great until the car was parked for its first winter. Six months later it wasn't dead, but it was totally erratic and worthless. Bought another E85 safe unit from a guy well known in the FB SRT4 groups. Not sure if the corrosion/failure is caused by the hygroscopic nature of ethanol or the ethanol itself. Now I run it close to empty and fill it with E0 clear gas in the fall and stay out of the boost for the first tank in the spring.
My first SRT4 was running a Dave Trojahn (Duster 360) email tune when I bought it. In the interest of disclosure, Dave also had a few less than happy customers on this forum. All I can say is Daves email tune worked and worked quite well for me.
But there are better email tuners out there like Nigel at Brutal Speed and Tuning or Edgard Niebles at Dsmlights Tuning.

I've found a couple of unhappy customers with Dave but also a ton of happy ones. I'm still interested in his tunes also have heard great things with Mario at Mi-Tunning. what is your setup if you don't mind me asking Rarifiied?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts