Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know if these two ideas are possible. I wanted to add another 6.5 door speaker next to the original one is that possible without having window roll down interference. Also could I put 6.5 door speakers in my rear doors??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Anything is possible with some custom fabrication & fiberglass. I don't own a SRT but i'm sure it can be done. It's how much work do you want to put into it or pay someone else to do it for you.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The rear door idea is gonig to be a royal pain for no gain. Manual cranks and a small door make for almost no room and why would you want speakers there in the first place? 2 6.5s in the front doors isn't that difficult at all.

·
Registered
967 Posts
trendsetter75 said:
I wanted to know if these two ideas are possible. I wanted to add another 6.5 door speaker next to the original one is that possible without having window roll down interference. Also could I put 6.5 door speakers in my rear doors??

what part of long island are you from? i own a custom stereo shop in massapequa. pm me and i'll give you my shop number or you can stop by and i'll come up w/ a price for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts