Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I took the SCC mag down to K-town today to the same place that did Wenzel and Joe's exhausts and he quoted me a 220-230 euro price for the whole shebang. Custom side exhaust, but with a tip that is rounded and rectangular and should look and sound good when it's all done. I drive back down there for them to do it this Friday at 1300 if anyone wants to show up and watch, or see what THE ONLY SIDE EXHAUST ON AN SRT-4 ON THIS CONTINENT LOOKS LIKE. Chris had his WELDED to the cat, I'm thinking more of a bolt-up system so I change switch it out when needed (if needed to go back to stock or something). I figure from the cat back it will be 2.5 inches. And since it's short as hell after the cat, hopefully an HP gain, but only a dyno will tell. Maybe line up a dyno the same day after the job is done?
And if all goes according to my little "plan" I'll be spending the night in a woman's hotel room in Mannheim so I won't have to drive all the way back. But I may need a place to hang out for a few hours. I'm thinking at Chris's to whoop his ass on Xbox. :tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.