Registered
2,568 Posts
AWESOME!

Lights in Ram's head are incredible.

Double thumbs up.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
that shit was hot my girl saw that shit and said we needed that lol how much did it cast and take you to do ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
topofnewyork said:
that shit was hot my girl saw that shit and said we needed that lol how much did it cast and take you to do ?
hells yeah it's the panty peeler mod :)

it only took a little ingenuity and a little raw materials.

If i can clean up the works a little bit I might make them for sale... if I decide not to do that then I can post more about how to do it. till then don't want to give my secrets away, sorry...

oh, and thanks for the props too.

·
Registered
717 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
636 Posts
that would be a hot item if you would sell it.

hell i would buy it.:)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Dude I would buy one!!! POST A HOW TO !!

·
Registered
460 Posts
:eek2: That is BAD A$$ Holy crap. If I had that I would be doing that all day lol. You know how many looks you would get if you did that before a race. The hondas would just be oh shit and there V tecs would go put put and blow up. hehehehe :D

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
When I first saw that Cobra purging from the snakes mouth, I had been thinking of this. Being the lazg eff that I am, of course, I never went any further.

Congrats, looks good.

·
Registered
357 Posts
That is fuking badazz!!

You should go get an old (3D) ram head off the old rams and make one outta that... have it rotate from side to side so that you can turn it towards your oppenent and and watch em freak out when you purge. :D

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Links no workie for me. Oh yea I own the patent for this Idea Show me the money! This was posted last Nov. But like GLHS I've not had the time or money to persue my patented idea. You can send all proceeds to gdflys. J/K:rofl: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts