Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah I have had hell with the cops ever since I moved to WA.... I had to do something. I was not going to drill anything into my bumper, I wasnt going to have a damn plate block my FMIC either. The windsheild thing didnt work out so well with the cops, so I had to come up with something else.

SO a trip to home depot and $12 later (if that) I came up with this. Doesnt touch anything, it's in the front like they want, it doesnt block shit..... and is probably a 1 of a kind for the SRT-4.. maybe...... eh who cares.

Anyways it works for me and is exactly what I wanted.
The car is dirty but oh well. Ya kinda stop givin a shit about the shine when the weather is shit all year long. Perfect picture.. WA plate with fkin clouds and rain everywhere in the middle of June:flame:

·
Registered
482 Posts
looks good but does it scrape?? looks way to low for the average driveway and speedbump, maybe its just the pics..i like it

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ramsst said:
looks good but does it scrape?? looks way to low for the average driveway and speedbump, maybe its just the pics..i like it
the bottom edge sits about 1/4 inch below the bumper lip, but it's out a little ways so no real problems. I have a pretty big lip on my driveway so I have to leave it slowly anyways and this doesnt rub it so I should be good.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vinnysrt4 said:
looooooks sick....how exactly did you do that?!
IT was fairly easy.. Just one actual bolt and some useage of fixtures already installed on the car...

this is all the material I used for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts