Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
SRTforums Member
299 Posts
Sweet....I like these :clap:

Wiggy you think they can make a SRT-4 Caliber style badge like the first few pics with the same style back-round as the Viper bage??? Like mine? same color? that would be SWEET!

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes, that should be possible.

I made some templates and we will have some prototypes soon. Keep an eye out for a group buy thread ;)

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
whats the prices gonna be like for these?

·
SRTforums Member
299 Posts
Yes, that should be possible.

I made some templates and we will have some prototypes soon. Keep an eye out for a group buy thread ;)
:hi:

Keep me posted...I pretty much want the first badge but instead of carbon fiber...could they make it snake skin style? like the real Viper badge...i think that would be sick for those of us that are using the Real Viper badges!!! and make them in the same colors...blue,black,gray,yellow,red...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Do you guys and gals have interest in some gnarly custom badges? I've been rocking a couple of badges made by this particular person for some time and I'm really happy with the quality and durability. He can do almost anything (as you can see in the pics), but I want to check on interest for the Caliber SRT style badges for right now. Pricing would most likely fall between 20-35 for a single badge (the CF badges are a tad pricey because of the material, as I'm sure you can understand) with part of that price depending on how big of a group buy I can put together.

I don't want any money down at the moment, just want to see how you guys feel about them :thumbsup:

Well Im thinking about buying one off ebay since they are only $20 lol. But if it can be matched Im thinking maybe something that looks like the stock silver ram on black background, but cleaner and more unique. Can he come up with some concepts?

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
You know I have GB threads for these?

I can come up with some concepts if you commit to buy. I don't usually spend a ton of time creating concepts without $$$ up front.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts