Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys and gals have interest in some gnarly custom badges? I've been rocking a couple of badges made by this particular person for some time and I'm really happy with the quality and durability. He can do almost anything (as you can see in the pics), but I want to check on interest for the Caliber SRT style badges for right now. Pricing would most likely fall between 20-35 for a single badge (the CF badges are a tad pricey because of the material, as I'm sure you can understand) with part of that price depending on how big of a group buy I can put together.

I don't want any money down at the moment, just want to see how you guys feel about them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
i have one on my car that I got from mopar, its the trunk badge for a dodge colt. Since my name is Colt i swapped out the srt-4 trunk badge with this. I'd def be interested in a backup and a sweet front fascia badge. mopar no longer makes the colt emblem :/

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, this guy can make anything. I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue. If you send me a pic, I can get a file made up if you're serious about it.

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't forget, any color is possible too. A metallic purp badge would look killer :readclose

·
Registered
158 Posts
i think one with the burnt orange would be nice

·
Registered
249 Posts
the circle one with the srt in it is awesome. i would deffinetly buy one of those.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'd definitely hit up one of those 1st badges shown (caliber srt cf with red) and if there was a way to make the cf nose badge, but with the SRT logo from #4 on it, I think that would look sick.

·
Registered
128 Posts
im interested

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Here's what I want made. I'm tired of doing it myself but them not lasting.

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,311 Posts
^^ that is sweet, i would buy that..

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They won't be 3-dimensional like the OEM badge.

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,311 Posts
aww.. dang.. still sweet though..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts