Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to sell my brand new custom Aria's piston's I got from Kevin, they are 9.5:1 with the upgraded pins and will clear .600 for the cams. I'm switching to an oliver long rod setup and need different pistons. I paid $650shipped, I'm hoping I can get close to what I paid $600shipped and there is no wait time. Pm me if you have any questions, thanks.

Edit: I forgot to add that the side-skirts are coated and the pistons are .020(88mm).

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I know what you mean this car has me broke lol.

I'm pissed right now, I'm having trans issue's now after just getting the car running tuesday. I'm starting to lean towards a broken snap ring on the input shaft, Not sure. It only grinds in going into third. One in third it works fine and if I hold the clutch in pull it out of third and put it right back into third it doesn't grind. Once I let out of the clutch and try to go into third again it grinds. IDK, I'm at a loss, I'm trying to get ready for nationals. But I think I'm fucked.

If only I wasn't poor. Stupid money draining Neon!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
Pull the side off and check for the big snap ring on the input shaft, I had one pop off before and it ended up fucking up my reverse idler shaft and those needle bearings as well. So get it apart soon to prevent anything else from getting hurt.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I'm going to get it home tonight(I'm currently at school in PA) and I'm going to go through everything to make sure before I tear into the trans. Thanks for the info.

someone buy my pistons.

Pull the side off and check for the big snap ring on the input shaft, I had one pop off before and it ended up fucking up my reverse idler shaft and those needle bearings as well. So get it apart soon to prevent anything else from getting hurt.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm trying to sell my brand new custom Aria's piston's I got from Kevin, they are 9.5:1 with the upgraded pins and will clear .600 for the cams. I'm switching to an oliver long rod setup and need different pistons. I paid $650shipped, I'm hoping I can get close to what I paid $640shipped and there is no wait time. Pm me if you have any questions, thanks.

Edit: I forgot to add that the side-skirts are coated and the pistons are .020(88mm).
Wow what an awesome deal. $10 off. I could buy lunch. :goodyear:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well for one there is no wait time, I waited 2 months. Two no matter what price I post someone is going to try and beat me down, it's a fact. I'm open to offers, but thanks for the free bump dick:thumbsup: Hows the car coming?

someone throw me some offers.

Wow what an awesome deal. $10 off. I could buy lunch. :goodyear:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well for one there is no wait time, I waited 2 months. Two no matter what price I post someone is going to try and beat me down, it's a fact. I'm open to offers, but thanks for the free bump dick:thumbsup: Hows the car coming?

someone throw me some offers.
You're not much of a salesman are you? For parts like this, I'd rather wait 2 months to get brand new ones if it's only $10 difference. Especially if I'm getting insulted from the seller. You want to dis the only guy interested in your pistons? Good luck with your sale then. If you want sell them for a reasonable price without the bs, then let me know.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well obviously I wasn't being serious, when I asked how your car was coming. Plus how else am I supposed to react to what you posted? I feel I can sell things just fine, I posted my price and expect someone to make me a lower offer and we go from there, it's worked plenty of other times. I'm more than happy to work something out, all you had to do is ask.

You're not much of a salesman are you? For parts like this, I'd rather wait 2 months to get brand new ones if it's only $10 difference. Especially if I'm getting insulted from the seller. You want to dis the only guy interested in your pistons? Good luck with your sale then. If you want sell them for a reasonable price without the bs, then let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts