Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just bought a cusco catch can and its very big.....i dont think i can mount it anywhere on that left side without takin out the AC lines........anyone have any ideas or know anything about these catch cans......the box has japanese writing all over it so i have no idea what it says.....the catch can looks cool though....shiny aluminum

·
Registered
294 Posts
I bought the greddy one thats about as big as the cusco...If you don't have a CAI you can mount it in the area behind the drivers headlight in the fender. Just take out the headlight and run your lines behind it to the can and then put the light back.If you look there is a space perfect for the lines. I don't know about the cusco can but the greddy one has a bracket with two holes to mount it...they line up perfectly with a predrilled hole in the frame of the car in that area. Hope this helps
later

·
Registered
294 Posts
spineshank385 said:
thats the same place i put my greddy fastfour....sorta low to the ground, but the greddy is a beast.
yeah I didn't realize how big it was till I got it and then I'm like SH*T where am I going to put that. Only thing that sucks is its a nice polished can and now no one can see it :(

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
lol i hear ya.....take the airbox out...you dont really NEED it....i have stock intake, but i removed the airbox, made the intake pipe larger with some masking tape (wrap it around the intake end) so the filter will fit, then zip tied the whole thing in place. Turbo spool is crazy loud, as well as the BOV....butt dyno noticed some results at first, but now i think the car has adjusted

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i think thats what im gonna do....is buy a CAI so i can have some room to mount it......so i can wait on that....still gotta get a hard pipe from CTI to mount my BOV....its driving me crazy just sitting there...i cant wait to put it on....the catch tank can wait for now until i buy a CAI.....thanks for the help guys...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts