1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
HA HA! Very Funny. I knew it would be something like that. Unfortunately, I was burning a cd when I clicked it and it ejected my half copied cd. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grunge said:
HA HA! Very Funny. I knew it would be something like that. Unfortunately, I was burning a cd when I clicked it and it ejected my half copied cd. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Whoops :oops: :oops: i'll give ya a CD next time i see you :oops: :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
acr2nv said:
Grunge said:
Whoops :oops: :oops: i'll give ya a CD next time i see you :oops: :cry:
Nah, it's ok. It was funny. I wasn't thinking when I did it. :lol:

Did you check that site since yesterday? It doesn't work anymore because so many people used it. See what you did. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Damn! I Got it. :lol: I started laughing before my other CD-ROM drive opened (I have two) coz it is just like one of the those little things I'd do around here at work for laughs. hahaaaaaaaaaaa (Mandark laugh)!

·
Registered
124 Posts
send the link to everyone you know, rather interesting and i need some hits on my server for fun, link is http://www.henryhank.com/eject.htm

·
Registered
113 Posts
YOu need to rename it cup holder so people cant guess what it will do before you press it. It ruins it if they can read Eject right on the URL.

·
Registered
755 Posts
wow luckily i read the threads b-4 i clicked it, cause just like Grunge, i was burnin when i almost clicked it....good show

1 - 20 of 20 Posts