Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crower Stage 2 cams in stock, get power and get it fast. PM for pricing

STAGE 2: Good daily driver cam, delivers more top-end without affecting low-end. Use Ferrea Valvetrain Kit 84176.
RPM Range: 1000 to 7200+
Duration @ .50":Int: 196o/Exh: 188o
Lobe Lift: Int: .220 / Exh: .218
Valve Lift:Int: .385 / Exh: .382

VALVETRAIN KIT: Required for Stage 2, includes 16 springs and 16 titanium retainers.
SPRING SPECS: 15% Stronger Than OEM Springs

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Thanks for getting my Crower Stage 2s out to me so quickly. I will keep you posted on how well they do with my complete engine build up, NOS, and the new AEM EMS running at over 7,000 rpms.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Did I send you a PM about these? I thought I did but maybe I didn't...I'm losing my mind. Either way will you send me a PM about them? I'm stock turbo so I'm not looking for anything too insane, just a bit more top end power.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
s 1

pmed you, stage 1 should be good for you.

RyeLou said:
Did I send you a PM about these? I thought I did but maybe I didn't...I'm losing my mind. Either way will you send me a PM about them? I'm stock turbo so I'm not looking for anything too insane, just a bit more top end power.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
Man, I should have waited for the Crowers, I was to impatient and went with the Crane 12's. :(
how do you like the 12's anyway as far as power goes, i am considering them to save money on getting the spring & retainer kit b/c i dont need to go all out with cams just yet, at least till after i get my turbo kit. unless the stg 2 makes that much more power where its definatley worth it

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I don't really have time to lookup the specs, but how's stage 2's compare to crane 16/18's. Need a set for a customers car and we're just trying to get it finished, and crane won't even give me an eta on my order :(

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
siberian57 said:
AdvanSRT-4 said:
Man, I should have waited for the Crowers, I was to impatient and went with the Crane 12's. :(
how do you like the 12's anyway as far as power goes, i am considering them to save money on getting the spring & retainer kit b/c i dont need to go all out with cams just yet, at least till after i get my turbo kit. unless the stg 2 makes that much more power where its definatley worth it

No really big gains because I am on the stock gears. :jester: I'll be getting some adjustables soon to get the full potential outa them. But it cams pretty hard, makes peoples face go. :wah?!: :lol:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
think 12's is a wise choice for the money or should i jsut spend more money and get these crowers (i'll have fidanza's either way) ill be stock turbo for a LONG time but probably in 2 years ill run a .50trim. any ideas?

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
glacius, the stage 2's have a duration similar to the 12's but lift bigger than the 16's. figure a powerband that comes in hard by 3000rpm (maybe a bit lower) to 6500rpm

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
does anyone know what would go well with a 50 trim? i have dtec, not AEM EMS so i won't be revving to 12 grand or anything. anyone have any advice? this is one part of the car that i know nothing about

also, i'm getting a set of fidenza cam gears soon too if that means anything

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.