Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these the right PN's for crash camber bolts? 04773957 rear and 05019074AA for the front. They look like the stock bolts and not like the aftermarket ones. Can anyone verify this? The dealer said they were the same PN's as what was on the car. Anyways does anyone know where they can actually look the crash bolt PN's up? I want to get my car back in alignment spec before I damamge my tires. So if anyone can help me for sure let me know because when I went to pick those bolts up they looked just like the stock ones did.
Lorenzo

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Those are the right part #'s. You need a new parts dept., they sound pretty ignorant to me.

The camber adjustment bolts ARE NOT the same part # as stock strut bolts, and they do not fit the same. The difference is that the "crash bolts" do not have the serrations at the last 1/2" just below the head of the bolt. The lack of serrations give a couple of thousanths clearance on each side.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.